Gimp 2.8 en Ubuntu

Llevo tiempito usando el Ubuntu 12.04, pero aun nada que se actualizaba automaticamente el Gimp a la version 2.8, pero me dio esta mañana por buscar en Launchpad.net algun repositorio para esta tener esa version con el modo de pantalla unica que es muy util.

Pues los pasos son los tradicionales pero aqui los dejo resumidos:
1. Terminal y escribir: sudo nano /etc/apt/sources.list y agregar la siguiente linea de codigo:
 #Gimp
deb http://ppa.launchpad.net/otto-kesselgulasch/gimp/ubuntu precise main
deb-src http://ppa.launchpad.net/otto-kesselgulasch/gimp/ubuntu precise main


2. Guardar y escribir entonces: sudo apt-key adv --keyserver keyserver.ubuntu.com --recv-keys 614C4B38 && sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-get -y dist-upgrade

3. Al terminar las actualizaciones gozaras de Gimp 2.8 en Ubuntu 12.04


5 comentarios:

  1. Anónimo19/4/13 0:28

    I carry on listening to the news bulletin

    talk about receiving boundless online grant applications so I have been looking
    around for

    the finest site to get one. Could you advise me please, where could i get


    some?

    My homepage ... http://Instantcashloansonlinee.Co.uk/node/529

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I just like the helpful info you provide to your

    articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and take a look at
    once more right here

    regularly. I am quite certain

    I will be told a lot of new stuff proper here!
    Best of luck for the following!

    Check out my blog post Blogspot.Ru

    ResponderEliminar
  3. There is perceptibly a bundle to know about this. I consider you
    made some nice points in

    features also.

    Also visit my web page http://Www.Ninhao.com

    ResponderEliminar
  4. advertising and ***********

    with Adwords. Anyway I’m adding this RSS to my e-mail and
    can look out

    for a lot more of your respective exciting content.

    Ensure

    that you replace this again very soon..

    My web blog; do-it-yourself solar heating

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your site, how
    could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account helped
    me a

    acceptable deal. I had been a little bit acquainted of this your
    broadcast offered bright clear

    concept

    Have a look at my blog post property isle of Lewis

    ResponderEliminar

..:: Opiniones que no insulten ni denigren a Nadie ::..
- Sean Justos...y es para ayudarse,no para destruirnos -